Jim Corbett National Park is one of the famous adventurous tourist spots in India. To experience an adventurous weekend, the Corbett National Park tourist package is unique for traveling in the pristine nature of Nainital. In Jim Corbett Park you will gain the charm of majestic creatures that roam freely. This tour will prepare your spirit with the most exciting activities of your nature hike. The pleasant climatic conditions, the enchanting atmosphere of the surroundings and the breathtaking panorama will make your trip truly special and perfect. You can have fun with various adventurous activities, such as river rafting, sport fishing, crawling bridges, etc.
Types of Jim Corbett safaris available and nearest places to visit
- Jeep Safari : Jeep safari in the Corbett National Park  is full of the experience of wildlife and their habitat natural. About 600 bird species, 500 species of animal and fauna varieties are available in this national park.
- Elephant Safari : Elephant Safari is special because you can have the opportunity to explore the mysterious forest and the beautiful grounds and you can enjoy the feeling of being truly among wild animals. There is a way to follow the safari with the elephants and it will be possible to travel as much as possible in this park
- Canter Safari : Canter Safari is another interesting safari, which is managed by forest officials twice a day. Generally, the open roof canter with 16-18 members is used to enjoy the wildlife safari.
- Dhikala Zone : This is the largest area of [CorbettPark . It's special for opportunities to stay overnight. The Ramaganga River and its streams flow through the center of this region to enhance the natural beauty of this area.
- Zona Bijrani : this forest area is full of salt in the upper part and mixed with deciduous forest in the region of the valley along with pastures. This region is famous for different types of exotic birds and special species of floral species
- Durga Devi Zone : This forest area is located on the northeastern border of Corbett National Park . This place is difficult for trekking, but due to its high altitude, it is possible to have the opportunity to see the wild elephant, the leopard, the tiger, etc. This area is also famous for some unique bird species, such as the Crested Laughing Thrush, the Black Chined Yuhina, the Slaty Blue Flycatcher and the Maroon Orile.
- Jhirna Zone : This area is mainly covered by thickly wooded forests and meadows. So, you can have the opportunity to see animals, like Chital, Nilgai, Sambar and Wild Boar, etc.