Sad: Bishop Loses Daughter To Gas Explosion


OAU Female Student Who Exposed Lecturer On Tape Speaks To CNN


Rev. Stafford Nwaogu, presiding bishop of Praise Center Incorporated, Owerri, State of Imo, lost his daughter, Tehila, following a gas explosion on Sunday 3 June 2018, while the bishop presided over the service .

Tehila was buried on June 9, the day she would celebrate her 24th birthday. He had finished conducting the first service session that day and returned home to have breakfast for the church's main service when the accident occurred. .
According to a source PunchNg:
"He went home and lighting the gas burner in the kitchen, the flame leaped over the kitchen and burned it."
She was immediately taken to the Umezuruike hospital in Owerri, where she was later transferred to the Federal Medical Center in Owerri, but died on Thursday 7 June.

Loading...
tim
Tim is a web developer. A Fellow at the Coinallot, a writer here and there on this and that and strangely, one of the global experts on internet marketing strategy, one of the rare earths. Tim have written for The Times, Gamedrix, Gamereveals, Express, Independent, City People, Wall Street Journal, My School Gist, Philadelphia Inquirer, Coinallot. He enjoys pie, as should all right thinking people. You can find him on Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/fadipe-timothy-b248b3a7/?lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Ad_flagship3_notifications%3Bf3VN2ttxTRuqUhhqGHJ3hQ%3D%3D&licu=urn%3Ali%3Acontrol%3Ad_flagship3_notifications-nav.settings_view_profile

Comments 0

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Sad: Bishop Loses Daughter To Gas Explosion

log in

Captcha!

reset password

Back to
log in
Choose A Format
Gif
GIF format
%d bloggers like this: